Phipps Conservatory’s Party in the Tropics Returns from Summer Break
It may be cooling off outside, but you don’t have to! Keep the summer heat alive with Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens at Party in the Tropics. On Fri., Sept 2, from 7 – 11 p.m., professionals ages 21 and up are invited to dance, drink and dine in the steamy Tropical Forest Congo, all while exploring the summery, moonlit botanical gardens.
This is the first Party in the Tropics since May. Free with the price of admission, it’s the perfect way to kick off the fall season.
• Dance your way through a tropical paradiseto the beats of a live DJ.
• Drink from a selection of unique cocktails and beverages available for purchase.
• Dine on tasty, fresh small plates available for purchase.
• Explore the interactive exhibits of Phipps’ Summer Flower Show: PlayGardens.
• Spot the elusive Luna moth in our Butterfly Forest and let us know on Twitter using the hashtag #ISawTheLunaMoth to win a special prize.
• Share your experience on Snapchat! Follow us @phippsnews, and send us your tropical getaway pictures. Your photos may even be featured on Phipps’ Snapchat Story!
Admission is $15 for adults, $14 for seniors and students, and $11 for children (2 – 18). Members and kids under 2 enter free. More details can be found at phipps.conservatory.org.
If the event fills to capacity, admission may be temporarily closed until more space becomes available. This event is open only to guests 21 or older with a valid ID. Limited complimentary parking is available.Visit Event Website for More Info