Dress for Sucess
First Commonwealth Bank is partnering with Dress for Success Pittsburgh to help women in need of professional accessories and cosmetics to prepare for interviews or new jobs. We will be collecting the items listed below from October 15th through November 15th at the Adams Township, Wexford, Cranberry, McCandless, and Gibsonia Branches.
Items of Greatest Need:
Cosmetics and Beauty Items
• Hair care products- Full or sample sizes of shampoo, conditioner, etc.
• Unused cosmetics – foundation, eye shadow, etc. for women of all ethnicities.
• Personal hygiene items - tampons, razors, deodorant, soap, etc.
• Closed toe shoes in black, navy or brown tones (3-inch heel or less)
• Non skid black or white shoes and steel toed boots
• Hosiery -pantyhose, knee highs and undergarments (new)
• Business appropriate handbags or briefcases
• Jewelry - earrings (no larger than a quarter), necklaces, working watches
Thank you in advance for your generous donation! If preferred, monetary donations can be made by check or on the website: www.pittsburgh.dressforsuccess.org.Visit Event Website for More Info