Join us for “Healthy Brain, Healthy Heart,” a free seminar from leading UPMC experts who will separate facts from fiction and help you on the path to better health.
You’ll hear talks on:
• You Are What You Eat: The power of nutrition on brain and heart health
• Brain Exercise: Can I prevent dementia?
• The Concussion Epidemic: Avoiding brain loss
• Fitness Is for Everyone: Exercise and brain and heart health
• Relax and Live Better: Stress and the connection to brain and heart health
• An Ounce of Prevention: Preventing stroke and heart attacks
• To Sleep, Perchance to Dream: Sleep and brain and heart health
Get the latest facts that can help you achieve a healthier heart and brain.
Reserve your spot today! Free healthy refreshments will be provided, as well as a stretching and flexibility demonstration by a certified exercise instructor.
RSVP to Pat Ambrose at email@example.com or 412-692-4622.
April 25, 2015
Add to Calendar
Confused by all the hype? Learn proven ways to improve your brain and heart health!
Join us for “Healthy Brain, Healthy Heart,” a free seminar from leading UPMC experts who will separate facts from fiction and help you on the path to better... More info at www.northhillsmonthly.com/events/63426/confused-by-all-the-hype-learn-proven-ways-to-improve-your-brain-and-heart-health
Cumberland Woods Village 700 Cumberland Woods Drive , Allison PArk, PA 15101