Hampton Alliance for Educational Excellence Hosts Gowns Galore Event
Do you have an old prom, homecoming or bridesmaid dress and the accompanying accessories that are in great condition? Perhaps your kids are a bit younger and you have a flower girl dress, communion dress or even some old recital costumes that you no longer need. The Hampton Alliance for Educational Excellence (HAEE) is hosting a Gowns Galore consignment sale in March 2015 and is looking for dresses and accessories to include. Individuals who donate items for the consignment sale are not required to be there the day of the sale. They will receive 75 percent of the sale price, with the remaining 25 percent going to HAEE. Items for donation to the sale may be dropped off at the Hampton High School cafeteria during one of the designated drop off times: - Saturday, February 28: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. - Wednesday, March 4: 6 to 9 p.m. - Thursday, March 5: 6 to 9 p.m. If the designated drop off times are inconvenient, donors can make arrangements to drop off gowns at a different time by contacting the HAEE. For more information, visit the HAEE website at www.hamptonalliance.org.
Date & Time
Weekly on Wednesday
Mar 04, 2015 through Mar 05, 2015
6:00PM - 9:00PM
Add to Calendar 03/04/201506:00 PM 03/04/201509:00 PM America/New_York Hampton Alliance for Educational Excellence Hosts Gowns Galore Event Do you have an old prom, homecoming or bridesmaid dress and the accompanying accessories that are in great condition? Perhaps your kids are a bit younger and... More info at www.northhillsmonthly.com/events/58566/hampton-alliance-for-educational-excellence-hosts-gowns-galore-event Hampton High School 2929 McCully Rd , Allison Park, PA 15101 FREQ=WEEKLY;BYDAY=WE;INTERVAL=1;UNTIL=20150305 axEakIwmdzNKaowyWmiv58927