Darn Yarn Needles and Thread to Celebrate 5th Anniversary
Darn Yarn Needles and Thread (DYNT) will celebrate 5 years of business on March 17th, 2015. They will be celebrating by offering specials, prizes, and extras all week. Lisa Krack, the owner, explains that the celebration is a way to thank her customers, “I’m so thankful for my customers, some of them have become friends, and there’s a reason for that. The fiber community is quite unique, and I’m happy that I get to be a part of it. So I thought it would be fun to throw a week long party as a way of thanking those who have supported me over the last 5 years.”
- Each day (Tuesday – Saturday) will include a drawing, one entry per customer with purchase. Prizes will be valued at $50 or more each day.
- In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, orange, white, and green yarn will be on sale on Tuesday, March 17th.
- Friday’s hours will be extended to 9 pm and will include a WIP Work Night and Open House. WIP = Work In Progress. This time is set aside as an open house with munchies from a local bakery and as a time to work on projects that you just can’t seem to finish. Bring your projects and socialize with others over cake or cookies.
- Saturday will also be an Open House. Saturday’s hours are 10 am – 4pm. There will be cake, coffee from Wunderbar, and a gift basket drawing for customers.
- DYNT will also feature trunk shows showcasing Brown Sheep Yarn Company, Darn Good Yarn Company, Imperial Yarn, Mountain Meadow Wool, and Peace Fleece. These trunk shows will share the best these companies have to offer, what their products look like when worked up, and include special sales on each item from these select companies.
About Darn Yarn Needles and Thread: DYNT opened on March 17, 2010 in Butler PA. In January 2012 the shop relocated to its current location in Harmony, Pa. DYNT specializes in American Made yarns and supplies for knitters, crocheters, spinners, weavers, needle felters and many other fiber artists. We also carry fair-trade and eco-friendly options, when available. DYNT offers classes and has 3 regular groups that meet monthly. More information can be found on our website: www.darnyarnneedlesandthread.us.Visit Event Website for More Info