Children’s Foundation has partnered with dozens of local retailers and organizations who are committed to helping our patients. By shopping or donating at these partners, the community can support thousands of children who will rely on Children’s Foundation this holiday season. Partner highlights include:
• AAA East Central: Look for a business reply envelope in the AAA Motorist Magazine to make a donation.
• Ace Hardware: Visit a Ace Hardware year-round to make a donation at the register with the Ace Round-Up option. Ace also is committed to a Holiday Round-Up Campaign from Nov. 24 through Dec. 25, with select in-store purchases.
• Consumer Fresh Produce: Give a donation and place a Christmas ornament on the tree at the Consumer Fresh Produce facility.
• Dairy Queen: Visit a local Dairy Queen year-round to make a donation at the register including their Holiday Round-Up at the registers Nov. 15 to 30.
• Direct Energy: Support through a $100 Making Miracles donation from Direct Energy for every installation of a New System (One Hour), new water heater (Ben Franklin), or Surge Protection service (Mr. Sparky).
• Eat’n Park Hospitality Group: Visit a local Eat’n Park between Nov. 2 through Dec. 8 and purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win a 2019 Ford EcoSport during the Caring for Kids campaign.
• Huntington Bank: Huntington Bank will donate $150 for every first down made by the Pitt Panthers during the 2018-2019 football season.
• Nordstrom: Now through Dec. 24, purchase a Children’s Miracle Network (CMN) gift tag at Nordstrom at Ross Park Mall and 100 percent of the purchase will be donated to CMN.
• Panda Express: Customers can round up their purchase year-round.
• Speedway: Speedway encourages all customers to round up at the register year-round with any purchase.
Date & Time
Nov 16, 2018 through Dec 31, 2018
12:00AM - 11:55PM