The Festival offers activities for Jeep owners to do with their Jeeps. There are also plenty of things to see for those who don’t own the popular vehicle and just want to see the attractions and visit the vendors.
New in 2017:
Jeeps on the Rock Trail Ride
New this year, this off- site, stock- friendly ride features a three - mile trail ride and one-mile off - road track featuring hills, banks and even more fun.
Jeep History Exhibit
The popular History Exhibit will feature more than 20 rare Jeeps from the 1960s , including an M- 715, Jeepster convertible and FC -170 fire truck.
Saturday Night Activities
Jeepers have two new ways to extend their Festival fun on Saturday night, June 10. Jeep’n at the Drive- In will be held at Starlight Drive - In in Butler starting at 6 p.m. A pig roast, RC car demonstrations, live band and more will be held before the feature show, Lara Croft Tomb Raider, begins at dusk.
North Company Brewing Company will be sponsoring Jeep Night at the Cannery in nearby Slippery Rock. This event features tours of the North Country Canning Company, dinner featuring beer- brined chicken, beer and live music. It will be held from 6 – 10 p.m.
The Festival is also offering an all- you-can - eat WingFest at Cooper’ s Lake Campground from 5:30 – 7 p.m. Tickets for this event must be pre- purchased in the online store by June 4.
Here are some Festival favorites:
• Jeep Invasion: This Friday night event in Downtown Butler features a street party with 1,200 Jeeps, 15,000 Jeep enthusiasts, food vendors and music
• Jeep Playground Obstacle Course
• World War II Encampment: Stroll through this 1940s camp and learn how soldiers lived during the war.
● Vendors: More than 100 vendors from across the country will hae practically any Jeep part or accessory imaginable.
● How - To Clinics: Experts will teach audiences useful information about parts, accessories and safety tips for their Jeeps .
● Ride with A Guide: Test drive a new Jeep on the off- road stock trail .
● Muddy 5K Race: This Jeep - themed on- foot race features plenty of obstacles and tons of mud.
Weekly on Sunday, Friday, and Saturday
Jun 09, 2017
Jun 11, 2017
Add to Calendar
Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival
The Festival offers activities for Jeep owners to do with their Jeeps. There are also plenty of things to see for those who don’t own the popular vehicle and... More info at www.northhillsmonthly.com/events/116169/bantam-jeep-heritage-festival
Cooper's Lake Campground 205 Currie Road , Slippery Rock, PA 16057