Help Swift Audiology Fight Hunger
Earn Credit Towards Hearing Aid Purchase
- Swift Audiology
- Wee ly on Mon, ly on Tue, ly on Wed, ly on Thu, and ly on Fri
- Starting on: May 01, 2017
- Ending on: May 31, 2017
- 09:00AM - 04:00PM
Swift Audiology is hosting a canned food drive during the month of May. In honor of Better Hearing and Speech Month, we are offering a $2 credit per can (up to 400 cans) towards the purchase of hearing aids during the month of May. All food donations will benefit the Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank and City Mission.
We ask for your assistance in support of these valuable organizations.
According to the 2014 Hunger in America: PA Report, 67 percent of clients of food banks report choosing between paying for food and paying for utilities. These organizations help to limit the need to make that choice.
The public is welcome to contribute to the drive. Current and new patients will receive the credit of $2 per can, up to 400 cans. These dollars can be applied to your Swift Audiology account for a hearing aid purchase during the month of May or the next available appointment. **Credit can be applied to any new or future purchase of hearing aids, accessories or supplies. No cash back on returns. Credits can not be combined with other promotional offers.
Drop off your food donations at any of our 5 office locations:
● McCandless (North Hills) office: 5900 Corporate Drive, Suite 260, Pittsburgh, PA15237
● Allison Park office: 4731 William Flinn Hwy, Allison Park, PA 15101
● Bethel Park (South Hills) office: 1699 Washington Road, Suite 101, Pittsburgh, PA15228
● Washington office: 5107 N. Franklin Drive, Suite 2, Washington, PA 15301
● Butler office: 321 S. Duffy Road, Butler, PA 16001
About Swift Audiology: Swift Audiology is a family-owned and operated audiology and hearing aid practice. We have been serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area for over 28 years. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of patient-care and helping people get back to
enjoying life again.